The online Master of Science (MS) in Law is a part-time, two-year program developed for working professionals who want to gain a competitive edge in their career. As a student in our MS in Law program, you will develop an understanding of the law within a specialty area while simultaneously getting practical training in the modes of legal analysis that will enhance your existing professional knowledge and experience.
We offer three areas of specialty: Health Care Law, Cybersecurity Law, and Homeland Security and Crisis Management Law. These online programs are taught by instructors from Maryland Carey Law and distinguished practitioners. The MS in Law is offered exclusively online and provides a high quality learning experience in a flexible format for students around the globe. You will:
- Work in an interactive, asynchronous online environment
- Obtain valuable new skills with minimal disruption
- Utilize instructor-to-student and student-to-student collaboration tools
- Set your own schedule to manage class time and personal and professional obligations
- Be introduced to a variety of interactive visual presentations to achieve learning objectives
- Engage and network with expert professors and peers
Schedule an appointment with our admissions counselor to see if the MS in Law program is right for you.
Health Care LawLearn more
Homeland Security & Crisis Management LawLearn more
Cybersecurity LawLearn more
MS in Law Curriculum
Find out the requirements you need to fulfill to earn your MS in Law.
Explore how the MS in Law coursework applies to different career paths.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read answers to many of the questions you may have about our MS in Law program.
MS in Law AdmissionsLearn more
Tuition and FeesLearn more
Scholarships and AidLearn more