2023 Health Law Professors Conference
Together with the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics (ASLME), Maryland Carey Law will host the 46th Annual ASLME Health Law Professors Conference Wednesday, June 7 to Friday, June 9, 2023.
Rothenberg Speaker Series
This annual speaker series, established with funding from the Karen Rothenberg and Jeffrey Seltzer Law & Health Care Program Endowment, focuses on contemporary issues in health care law and policy.
Past Conferences and Events
- International Telehealth Symposium - April 7 & 8, 2022
- The 2020 Public Health Law Conference- September 16-18, 2020 Baltimore, MD
Building and Supporting Healthy Communities for All
- Discussion on Health and Human Rights by Alicia Yamin - October 29, 2019
- The 2019 Stuart Rome Lecture - October 24, 2019
- Hot Topics for In-House Counsel - October 11, 2019
- "How Economics Fails Health Law" to be delivered by Allison K. Hoffman, Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Charm City Colloquium on Law & Bioethics - September 27, 2019
In collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics.