Navigating the Admissions Process
When we meet law school applicants on tours, at recruiting events, and at our open houses, we often get asked for tips on how to prepare a standout application. Here's some advice on various parts of the admissions process:
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Law School Application
- Who Should Write My Law School Letters of Recommendation?
- How to Write a Stand-Out Personal Statement for Law School
- How to Ace Your Law School Interview
- 5 FAQs About Law School Application Resumes
- How to Answer the Character and Fitness Questions
- Writing a Diversity Statement
Learning and Living in Baltimore
Students who enroll at Maryland Carey Law are afforded many opportunities to take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer, professionally and socially. Learn more about life in the city and how our location influences our work.
Learn about life as a Maryland Carey Law student, from experiential learning, extracurricular activities, networking opportunities and more.