Lost IDs & Replacement

Students who have lost their ID may check with the Office of Student Affairs to see if it has been returned. If it has not, the student must obtain a new one at his or her own expense.  Contact the UMB One Card office for more information: http://www.umb-one.umaryland.edu/.