What kind of responsibilities are fellows expected to handle?
Law school staff will work with employers to identify their needs and the scope of specific responsibilities that are responsive to them. Possible responsibilities may include:
- Working in the organization’s business operations to help achieve its business goals.
- Assisting the organization’s attorneys with transactions.
- Reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
- Researching legal issues for business operations or for the legal department.
- Assisting with business compliance issues, including federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Attending meetings with the organization’s leaders and clients or customers.
- Participating in relevant employee training programs.