- An advance planning calendar will be emailed to student organization presidents approximately a month prior to each semester. This is also posted on the Student Leadership Blackboard page and is updated periodically.
- A date will be provided (for each semester) by which requests for dates to hold meetings, fundraisers, social events, lunch and learns etc. must be turned in to Ms. Ann Kim in the Office of Student Affairs(OSA), Suite 280. Requests submitted after this date may not be approved and events submitted prior to or by the indicated date will have priority for approval. Please note approval is on a first come/first served basis and does NOT mean that there is space available for your event.
- Requests for the fall and spring may both be submitted in the fall, but this is not a requirement.
- Once date requests are approved, room requests may be submitted.
- If dates need to be changed or adjusted or an organization wants to add something, they need to reach out to Ms. Kim as soon as possible.