You can configure your Windows or Mac laptop to print to the School of Law's GoPrint Pay-Per-Print system. You may also print from any of the library computers. Printing costs $.10 per page.
Students may use their campus IDs (OneCard) to pay for printing and copying. Use cash or credit cards to add value to OneCards using the UMB1One machine in the copier room on level 2 of the library, or add value online.
To print using Go Print:
- Remember which computer you were using, e.g. "LIB-2C."
- Touch the touch-screen button for your workstation.
- Your print job(s) will display as a list.
- Touch the print job or jobs you want to print. Information for each print job will display, such as number of pages and the cost for each job.
- Touch "Continue."
- Swipte your ID card.
- The print job will disappear from the list, and the job will print at an adjacent printer after a short delay.