Paul Cordish Memorial Writing Competition
Available to UM Carey Law Students Only
All students who are entering the competition must indicate their intent to participate by self enrolling into the Cordish Competition Blackboard course no later than January 29, 2016 (though you are encouraged to do so as early as possible). Competition rules and information can be found on the Blackboard page, under Course Documents.
After you have logged into Blackboard you may Self Enroll in the competition course.
Search for the Cordish course
- Select the Courses tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
- Enter the word Cordish in the Course Search box and click the Go button.
- Hover your mouse over the Course ID and click once on the down pointing arrow.
- Select Enroll from the sub-menu.
- The Self Enrollment page opens. Click either Submit button.
- You will receive a Success message. Click the OK button at the bottom of the page to enter the course.
- The Paul Cordish Memorial Writing Competition page will open.