Muslim Legal Society
Assalumun Aleykum (Peace be with you).
The Muslim Legal Society is a student organization open to ALL students at the University of Maryland, School of Law. The purposes of the organization are manifold, including, but not limited to:
- Developing and facilitating dialogue about Muslims and Islam;
- Working in collaboration with other faith based student organizations to enrich the law school community for all students;
- Providing resources and a support group for Muslim law students;
- Hosting events on topics related to Islam and the law in the U.S as well as cultural events to highlight the diversity of the Islamic world;
- Working with community charities for the cause of promoting peace and prosperity for all people.