School of Law Cycling Club
President: Anna Johnston
Treasurer: Eshawn R. Rawlley
Member-at-Large: Dana Krohn
The University of Maryland School of Law Cycling Club serves the University and the surrounding community. The objectives are as follows:
- Advocate for the protection and recognition of cycling commuters at the School of Law and throughout the community;
- Educate UMB students concerning bicycle safety;
- Promote the use of bicycles and alternative forms of transportation;
- Unify the cycling community at the School of Law by promote the exchange of information concerning bike routes; and
- Organize group rides to promote student health and social interaction.
with any questions.