C-DRUM Training & Events
Upcoming Training & Events
- May 6-9, 2017: American Association of Law Schools Conference on Clinical Education. Denver, Colorado. C-DRUM Staff Deborah Thompson Eisenberg along with colleagues will present a concurrent workshop entitled “All Roads Lead to Rome: Paths to Advancing and Teaching Social Justice” on Sunday, May 7.
- June 8, 2017: Mid-Atlantic Global Pound Conference. Maryland Carey Law. The GPC Series is a not-for-profit global project, initiated by the International Mediation Institute that will convene all stakeholders in dispute resolution - commercial parties, lawyers, academics, judges, arbitrators, mediators, policy makers, and others - at conferences around the world. These conferences will provoke discussion on existing tools and techniques, stimulate new ideas and generate actionable data on what corporate and individual dispute resolution users actually need and want, both locally and globally.
- June 15-16, 2017: Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution 30th Anniversary and Conference. Greenbelt, MD. Toby Treem Guerin and Deborah Thompson Eisenberg will present “Integrating Research-Based Skills into Your Regular Mediation Practice” on Friday, June 16.
- June 22-24: Public Sector Mediation Skills and Drills. Toby Guerin will co-lead a training as part of the Straus Institute Professional Skills Program at Pepperdine University. The training, geared toward public sector employees, will feature 2.5 days of interactive skills and practice.
- July 25-26, 2017: Leadership Restorative Practices Training. Participants are provided a thorough understanding of restorative concepts and effective strategies for managing behavior and teaching young people to take responsibility for their actions and the use of circles. The trainings follow the International Institute for Restorative Practices curriculum. Download Registration Form »
- August – September 2017: Washington DC Professional Skills Program. This comprehensive program provides four, two-day courses on topics relevant to the ADR practitioner, lawyer, and other professionals. All courses are conducted by nationally recognized experts in dispute resolution. Special rates for full-time government and non-profit employees. Registration is now open and early enrollment is recommended as space is limited.
- October 16: National Association of Pupil Services Administrators. Virginia Beach, VA. Barbara Grochal will deliver the keynote address entitled, “ Strengthening Relationships for Safe and Supportive Schools”.
Recent Training & Events
Back To Top