Faculty in the News - Archive
Friday, February 24, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerEnergy Intelligence
- The slow pace of implementing new Wall Street reform laws, and their critics, may cause them to lose steam. Carey School of Law professor, Michael Greenberger, JD, defends the limits on banks Dodd-Frank would impose by saying the markets have too much liquidity and too much speculation.
Thursday, February 23, 2012Professor Robert PercivalTheStar.com, upstreamonline.com, Chicago Tribune
- Robert Percival, JD, the Robert F. Stanton Professor of Law and and director of the Environmental Law Program at the Francis King Carey School of Law, is quoted in articles on the verge of a trial to place blame for the 2010 Gulf oil spill
Thursday, February 23, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerLA Public Radio "Background Briefing with Ian Masters"
- Carey School of Law professor Michael Greenberger, JD, discusses the role of the Obama administration and Wall Street speculators on the recent rise in gas prices
Tuesday, February 21, 2012Associate Dean Mark GraberWTTG-TV
- Mark Graber, JD, associate dean for research and faculty development and professor at the Francis King Carey School of Law, discusses the Supreme Court's decision to review a case of affirmative action in higher education
Thursday, February 16, 2012Professor Rena SteinzorWYPR-FM
- A discussion of steps needed to make progress cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay
includes Rena Steinzor, JD, a professor at the Francis King Carey School of Law and co-author of "Getting Serious About Saving the Chesapeake Bay," a February Abell Foundation report.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43