Faculty in the News - Archive
Wednesday, February 29, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerChicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, WBAL-TV, WJZ-TV
- Majid Khan, a former Baltimore County resident, pleaded guilty to terror charges and agreed to cooperate with the U.S. in other terror prosecutions. Carey School of Law professor and Center for Health and Homeland Security (CHHS) Director Michael Greenberger, JD, and CHHS Senior Law and Policy Analyst Anthony Villa, JD, describe Khan's activities and say his testimony can give the U.S. an unprecedented inside look at Al-Qaeda.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012Professor Douglas ColbertAssociate Press, MyFoxDC, Herald-Mail, Daily Times, WTTG-TV, delmarvanow.com
- Doug Colbert, JD, a Carey School of Law professor, is quoted in a story about legislative efforts to repeal a Maryland law
requiring that poor defendants have a public defender present when district court commissioners are setting their bail.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012Professor Emeritus Roger WolfThe Daily Record
- Private mediation proceedings would have the same guarantee of confidentially as communications with an attorney or a physician, under legislation a Senate committee considered Tuesday
. Roger Wolf, JD, of the Center for Dispute Resolution at the Carey School of Law, is quoted.
Monday, February 27, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerWBAL 1090 AM
- Carey School of Law professor and former U.S. financial regulator, Michael Greenberger, JD, was a guest on WBAL radio's "Maryland's News Now" discussing the reasons for the recent spike in prices at the gas pump.
Sunday, February 26, 2012Professor Jane BarrettThe Daily Record
- Joe Surkiewicz, director of communications at Maryland Legal Aid, writes an op-ed, commenting that the Environmental Law Clinic at the Francis King Carey School of Law provides a valuable - and nearly unique - service to the community
. Prof. Jane Barrett, JD, is quoted.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43