Faculty in the News - Archive
Monday, March 12, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerPhilly.com
- School of Law professor Michael Greenberger, a former director of trading and markets for the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, is quoted in a column about the involvement of speculators on the price of gas
Monday, March 12, 2012Professor Sherrilyn IfillBaltimore Sun
- Sherrilyn Ifill, professor at the School of Law, commented on a U.S. Department of Justice investigation into possible violations of the Civil Rights Act
in hiring African-Americans for entry-level uniformed positions in the Baltimore County Police and Fire departments.
Friday, March 9, 2012Professor Garrett PowerPatch.com (Towson)
- Garrett Power, a professor emeritus of the University of Maryland Carey School of Law, cast doubt on a lawsuit trying to stop Sheppard Pratt's planned group home in Ruxton
Wednesday, March 7, 2012Associate Dean Mark GraberBaltimore Sun
- Mark Graber, a professor at the School of Law, said he doesn't expect a recent federal court decision overturning a portion of Maryland's gun-control law
to be overturned.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerWired.com
- There are reports that U.S. commodity markets have too much speculation and not enough commercial hedging
, which School of Law professor Michael Greenberger says is a major contributor to the rising prices of food and other goods.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43