Faculty in the News - Archive
Thursday, March 22, 2012Professor Danielle CitronWHYY-FM
- Danielle Citron of the School of Law discussed the harassment case against Dharun Ravi
and its implications for the future of hate crimes law, cyber law and bullying.
Thursday, March 22, 2012Professor Robert PercivalWall Street Journal
- Robert Percival, an environmental law professor at the School of Law, commented on a case in Brazil in which a prosecutor filed criminal charges against Chevron Corp., Transocean Ltd. and their top executives
in the country for an offshore oil spill.
Thursday, March 22, 2012Professor Sherrilyn IfillCNN.com
- Sherrilyn Ifill, a professor at the School of Law, writes that "Every mother of every race should stand with" the mother of Trayvon Martin
Tuesday, March 20, 2012Professor Danielle CitronBaltimore Sun, NPR
- Danielle Citron, a professor at the School of Law who specializes in Internet privacy, warns that people should not count on Facebook privacy settings to keep personal information from spreading
. Citron is quoted in another story on the issues of privacy and harassment raised by the Rutgers dorm-room sex trial.
Monday, March 19, 2012Professor Kathleen DachilleWashington Post
- Kathleen Dachille of the Center for Tobacco Regulation at the School of Law, commented on higher taxes for "roll-your-own" cigarette sales
, saying cheap cigarettes hurt public health by removing an incentive for people to quit smoking.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43