Faculty in the News - Archive
Tuesday, March 27, 2012Professor Robert PercivalLaw.com
- Robert Percival, a professor at the School of Law, is using the Supreme Court challenge to the health care reforms as the theme of his constitutional law course this semester
Monday, March 26, 2012Professor Robert PercivalCritical Mention
- Robert Percival of the School of Law addressed in a live interview the major issues in the Supreme Court challenge to the Affordable Care Act
Monday, March 26, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerStar Tribune
- Former CFTC trading and marketing director Michael Greenberger of the School of Law is quoted discussing speculators who "have hijacked the oil and gas futures market
in a way that makes them rich but distorts prices for farmers, airlines and others who buy futures contracts."
Friday, March 23, 2012Professor Leslie Meltzer HenryiVillage.com
- Leslie Meltzer Henry, of the School of Law, is quoted in an article about the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
. She and colleague Maxwell Stearns wrote an op-ed that argues on the eve of a Supreme Court challenge that the Affordable Care Act is constitutional.
Thursday, March 22, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerFox Business News
- Michael Greenberger, former director at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and a professor at the School of Law, commented on proposed regulation of the futures industry
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43