Faculty in the News - Archive
Friday, April 6, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerReuters, Fox News
- Michael Greenberger of the School of Law continues to be quoted in national media outlets about his Congressional testimony on excessive Wall Street betting and its role in gas prices.
Friday, April 6, 2012Professor Douglas ColbertBaltimore Sun
- Prosecutors are facing a series of hurdles in their second try
at convicting two brothers accused of setting a pit bull on fire. Story includes an opinion by Douglas Colbert, professor at the School of Law.
Friday, April 6, 2012Professor Peter HollandAmerican Banker
- In an article in American Banker, Peter Holland, who runs the Consumer Defense clinic as visiting assistant professor at the School of Law, calls for attention to banks' failure to document credit card debt that is sold to bill collectors and held against consumers in court.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerC-SPAN
- Michael Greenberger of the School of Law testified before a House subcommittee about how Wall Street commodity and oil speculators are driving up the price of gas
. His comments aired live on C-SPAN, and he was quoted in several national media outlets after the hearing.
Sunday, April 1, 2012Professor Kathleen DachilleSouthern Maryland Online
- An article in Southern Maryland Online quotes Kathleen Dachille, associate professor at the School of Law and director of the Legal Resource Center for Tobacco Regulation, Litigation and Advocacy, who thinks tax increases could discourage youth from buying cheap cigars
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43