Faculty in the News - Archive
Friday, April 13, 2012Professor Douglas ColbertUrbanite
- Douglas Colbert, professor at the School of Law said that the pretrial justice system in Baltimore and Maryland amounted to essentially a "sham."
Wednesday, April 11, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerCNBC
- Michael Greenberger, a former director of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and professor at the School of Law, discussed oil futures and the rise in the price of gas on CNBC.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012Professor Mark GraberCNN.com
- ark Graber, a professor at the School of Law, is quoted in a CNN story about a legal challenge to allow a same-sex couple to divorce
Tuesday, April 10, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerPhilly.com, Financial Advisor
- School of Law professor Michael Greenberger is mentioned in articles about a push to put new controls on oil futures markets to stop alleged excessive speculation. Greenberger is also quoted in stories about an effort to ban commodity index funds and exchange-traded commodity funds because some say these vehicles have helped fuel higher energy prices.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012Professor Douglas ColbertWYPR-FM
- Douglas Colbert, professor at the School of Law, discussed on the "Mark Steiner Show" a recent Maryland Court of Appeals ruling
that requires the Maryland Public Defenders office to provide representation to poor defendants at their bail hearings.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43