Faculty in the News - Archive
Friday, April 27, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerWJZ-TV
- WJZ-TV takes a closer look at the homegrown terror case of former Maryland resident Majid Khan
. Center for Health and Homeland Security Director Michael Greenberger provides legal perspective on what the case means for future terror cases.
Friday, April 27, 2012Professor Ellen WeberBaltimore Business Journal
- School of Law professor Ellen Weber comments on what will have to happen if the high court tosses out the entire health care reform law
Tuesday, April 24, 2012Professor Jane BarrettChristian Science Monitor, The Guardian
- Jane Barrett, an environmental law professor at the School of Law, discusses the first criminal charges arising from the BP oil spill.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012Professor Urska VelikonjaC4 Show
- Urska Velikonja of the School of Law discussed the Walmart bribery scandal in Mexico live on the C4 Show
Tuesday, April 24, 2012Professor Larry GibsonWashington Post
- Larry Gibson, who has taught about evidence at the School of Law for decades, said he doesn't think a Maryland ruling disallowing the use of DNA evidence collected at arrest
has the characteristics of one the U.S. Supreme Court would be likely to consider in the near future.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43