Faculty in the News - Archive
Monday, May 21, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerVarious
- In a MarketWatch interview
, U.S Rep. Barney Frank cites School of Law professor Michael Greenberger's thoughts on Dodd-Frank's potentially preventative role in the JPMorgan loss. The Japan Times
used a Greenberger quote in its story about backsliding banks.
Monday, May 21, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerWashington Post
- The Washington Post quotes Michael Greenberger of the School of Law about how he feels the White House's support of the Volcker Rule
has been drowned out by the opposition--the banks.
Monday, May 14, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerVarious
- School of Law professor Michael Greenberger appeared in The New York Times
, on the CBS Evening News
, FOX Business
, NPR's The Diane Rehm Show and The Takeaway
, and PBS Newshour
from Friday to Monday to discuss the JPMorgan trading loss.
Thursday, May 10, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerRolling Stone, The Guardian
- School of Law professor Michael Greenberger is quoted in Rolling Stone
and in the UK's The Guardian
about Wall Street's alleged role in killing U.S. financial reform efforts and how it is gambling on food prices and causing them to rise.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012Professor Michael GreenbergerWBAL-TV
- Prof. Michael Greenberger of the School of Law and director of the Center for Health and Homeland Security, comments on a videotaped plea from a kidnapping victim from Maryland
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43