Faculty in the News - Archive
Sunday, November 27, 2011Professor Danielle CitronThe New York Times
- Danielle Citron, JD, the Lois K. Macht Research Professor of Law at the School of Law, writes in support of Internet anonymity in a letter to the editor. More »
Thursday, November 24, 2011Professor Jane F. BarrettThe Baltimore Sun, WHNT-TV
- : Jane Barrett, JD, professor at the School of Law, and students are featured in a profile of the Environmental Law Clinic.
Saturday, November 19, 2011Dean Phoebe HaddonDelmarva.com,Daily Record, Baltimore Sun, Delmarva Daily Times, DelusionalDuck.com, MarketWatch, WGMD, Biloxi Sun Herald, National Law Journal, PSLaw.net, Law Advice, Cecil Whig, WBOC-TV, WBFF-TV, Easton Star-Democrat
- The battle between Maryland lawmakers and the Environmental Law Clinic at the Francis King Carey School of Law re-ignited this week, when Gov. Martin O'Malley sent a harshly worded letter to Dean Phoebe A. Haddon, JD, LLM, calling the clinic's involvement in a lawsuit an "ongoing injustice."
Monday, November 14, 2011Professor Jane F. BarrettCorporate Crime Reporter
- Professor Jane Barrett, JD, a former state and federal prosecutor who teaches environmental law at the Francis King Carey School of Law, says there should be a federal industrial homicide law modeled after the Seaman's Manslaughter Statute. More »
Friday, November 11, 2011Professor Michael GreenbergerWNYC News
- Michael Greenberger, JD, a former director of the Division of Trading and Markets with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and now a professor at the Francis King Carey School of Law, said, "If the investigators cannot find all the missing money, customers of MF Global would then be thrust into a bankruptcy proceeding as a normal creditor." More »
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52