Post A Job
Employers may list an available position free of charge on the CDO’s Symplicity online job bank. You may select Day Division students, Evening Division students, or alumni to see your posting. Students and alumni will respond by sending the requested application materials directly to the contact information you provide in the manner you choose:
- E-mail: If you select "E-mail," you will receive each applicant's materials via e-mail immediately.
- Accumulate online: This enables you to log into Symplicity and view the entire list of applicants as well as each applicant's specific application materials at any time. If you choose, you can print materials for the entire group or for select individuals. When you are ready to view applications, log into Symplicity and select "Student Resumes" from the "Jobs" section.
- Other: You may instruct applicants to apply via fax, mail, or your organization’s website.
- Log into Symplicity at https://law-umd-csm.Symplicity.com/employers/ and select the [Register] tab.
- Complete the requested information and you will receive an e-mail with your password as soon as your registration has been processed.
- Follow the instructions below for submitting your job posting once you are logged into Symplicity.
- Choose [Jobs] from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the [Add New] button.
- Complete your posting and click [Submit]
For additional assistance, please refer to the Employer Reference Guide to Symplicity.