Planning for Up to 25
Follow these easy steps . . . and remember, this
event is your responsibility from
beginning to end!
In order for your food order (caterer drop-off) to
be placed, please complete and e-mail the attached
also take the following steps:
- Notify Facilities
of room set up and the number of people for beverages
- Advise security guard of delivery and give
him/her your number to contact upon caterer arrival.
- Meet caterer to receive food
- Obtain invoice or receipt from caterer for
processing and give directly to Joanne Macenko
- Set up food and clean up food
- Coffee makers and coffee supplies available
through the Special Events Office
- Food orders will not be placed unless approved. The menu, list of invitees/RSVPs, and agenda must be attached.