LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING - Hemmer [531E]Required:
- Helene S. Shapo, Marilyn R. Walter, Elizabeth, Ph.D. Frjans,, Writing and Analysis in the Law, 5th ed.
Foundation Press, Paperback; 2008-03-14
- Columbia Law Review (Editor), Harvard Law Review (Editor), University of Pennsylvania Law Review (Editor), Yale Law Review (Editor), The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
Harvard Law Review Association, Spiral-bound; 2010
- Mary Beth Beazley,, A Practical Guide To Appellate Advocacy
Aspen Publishers, Paperback; 2010-08-09
- by William Strunk, Jr.; with revisions, an introduction, and a chapter on writing by E. B. White; [foreword by Roger Angell], The Elements of Style
Boston : Allyn and Bacon, c2000., (casebound)
- Richard C. Wydick,, Plain English for Lawyers, 5th ed.
Carolina Academic Press, Paperback; 2005-07-30
Add to My Booklist | View My Booklist | Back To Course Description
621 W. Lombard Street (Campus Center)
(phone) 410-706-7788; http://www.umb.bncollege.com/
Additions/Updates will be shown in red
Please check Blackboard for information on first class assignments.