CRIMINAL PROCEDURE - Gray [515D]Required:
- NOTE: Students should purchase either the softbound or hardcover version of the Saltzburg & Capra text, BUT NOT BOTH. Further information pertaining to the softbound and hardback versions can be found on the Blackboard course page.
- Materials to be posted on Blackboard or distributed in class
- Saltzburg & Capra, American Criminal Procedure, Investigative: Cases and Commentary, 10th Edition
West Academic, Softcover, 6-1-2014
- Saltzburg & Capra, American Criminal Procedure: Cases and Commentary, 10th Edition
West Academic, Hardcover; 5-10-2014
- Dressler & Michaels, Understanding Criminal Procedure: Vol. I, Investigation, 6th Edition
LexisNexis, Softcover, 2013
Add to My Booklist | View My Booklist | Back To Course Description
621 W. Lombard Street (Campus Center)
(phone) 410-706-7788; http://www.umb.bncollege.com/
Additions/Updates will be shown in red
Please check Blackboard for information on first class assignments.