CRIMINAL LAW - Brumbaugh [506A]Required:
- John M. Brumbaugh,, Cases and Materials on Criminal Law and Approaches to the Study of Law
Foundation Press, Hardcover; 2000-07
- Materials to be posted on Blackboard. Assignment sheet and supplementary materials will be placed on shelf outside Suite 280 on Friday, August 17, 2012.
- Wayne R. LaFave,, Criminal Law, 5th
West, Hardcover; 2010-03-11
- by Rollin M. Perkins and Ronald N. Boyce, Criminal law
Mineola, N.Y. : Foundation Press, 1982.
- Joshua Dressler,, Understanding Criminal Law, 6th ed
Matthew Bender & Co, hardcover, 2012
Add to My Booklist | View My Booklist | Back To Course Description
222 N. PINE STREET (Next to the Campus Police Station)
(phone) 410-706-7788; http://www.umb.bncollege.com/
Additions/Updates will be shown in red
Please check Blackboard for information on first class assignments.