From the 2010 News Archive
Revised Schedule Provides for Make Up of Snowed Out Classes
The School of Law has announced a revised schedule for the Spring 2010 semester that will enable students and faculty to make up classes missed from Feb. 8-11 while the University of Maryland, Baltimore was closed due to historic snowfalls.
The general schedule for making up classes is set forth below. Look for the day and time of your missed class to find the rescheduled date. Please confirm the exact dates and times for rescheduled classes with each of your professors.
- Classes scheduled 8:45-11:50 will be rescheduled to Friday, 2/26, 1:05-4:05;
- Classes scheduled 1:05-5:15 will be rescheduled to Friday, 3/5, 1:05-5:15;
- Classes scheduled 5:25-9:35 will be rescheduled to Friday, 4/9 1:05-5:15 (unless an alternate schedule is requested by the instructor and approved by the Associate Dean for Academic Programs)
***Classes that span the 1:05-5:15 and 5:25 – 9:35 time slots have been assigned a single makeup date and time. See the grid for time and room for each of these classes, and please confirm the exact dates and times for rescheduled classes with each of your professors.
- All classes - day, twilight and evening - rescheduled to Tuesday 4/27;
- All classes - day, twilight and evening - rescheduled to Wednesday 4/28;
- Classes scheduled 8:45-12:55 rescheduled to Friday, 3/26, 1:05 - 5:15;
- Classes scheduled 1:05 - 3:05 rescheduled to Friday 4/2, 1:05 - 3:05;
- Classes scheduled 5:25-9:35 rescheduled to Friday, 4/16 1:05 - 5:15 (unless an alternate schedule is requested by the instructor and approved by the Associate Dean for Academic Programs.)
For more information, contact the Office of Student Affairs or the Office of Registration and Enrollment.