Manage Website Content
To request a new web page or request changes to an existing page, please email:
- Include a link to the Web page that needs to be updated.
- For significant updates, please provide a Word document with complete replacement text for the web page. Use Word's Insert|Links|Hyperlink feature to include web links exactly the way you want them to appear.
- For minor updates, you may supply brief instructions (for example, "In the second paragraph, please change 'over 250 hours of pro bono service' to 'over 300 hours of pro bono service'")
- All files, including images, PDFs, or Word documents to be converted to PDF must be named without using spaces in the filename. No spaces are permitted in web filenames.
- Separately attach any images to your e-mail. You may also embed them in a Word document to show desired placement, but the images must also be attached separately.
- Images must be resized and cropped to fit. Small headshots are typically 100 x 150 px. Large headshots are 147 x 192 px. Banner images can be no wider than 520 px.